Girl Powered Stem Challenge: Design a Pen Holder
Who is eligible?
• Elementary, middle, or high school girls attending school in Hawaii
What do I use to design my pen holder?
• With help from a parent, guardian, or your teacher, create a TinkerCAD account to start designing your pen holder!
How big can my pen holder be?
• No bigger than 10”x10”x10”
How do I know what I want for my pen holder?
• Do some research on other pen holder designs
• Check out shopping sites like Amazon.com and Etsy.com
• Find some pen holders designs that you like, take the best part of each design and
combine them to make your own!
I’ve never used TinkerCAD before, what do I do?
• TinkerCAD has great tutorials to get started for beginners
• Go through the Starters, then try complete one or two Lessons
• Setting up your Pen Holder Design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRQAlSrQb4U
Submissions are open from October 1 to October 31, 2021, 11:59pm HST
You may upload your TinkerCAD image here. (NOT OPEN)