Hawai'i Space Grant Consortium, Hawai'i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology, University of Hawai'i, 1999
Lunar Images with Latitude and Longitude
Each image is available as a:
- print, sized to be printed on an 8.5 x 11-inch paper, or as a
- higher resolution image, more suitable for screen viewing.
North is to the top of each image.
- The center coordinate is labeled on each image.
- Latitude and longitude lines are drawn at 10o intervals.
NASA base images.
- Image processing courtesy of Dr. Mark Robinson, Northwestern University.
Return to The Moon Activity Index.
Return to Hands-On Activities home page.
Communications: Linda Martel